World Usability Day
World Usability Day was founded to ensure that the services and products important to life are easier to access and simpler to use. Each year, it has a specific focus and is honored around the world on the second Thursday of the month of November. 2011 will take place on November 10th, and will focus on Education: Designing for Social Change.
More than 40,000 people in 140 cities in 44 countries participated in World Usability Day 2010. Here’s how you can be a part of World Usability Day 2011:
- Register a local event– energize your company, community, university or collaborate with your local UPA Chapter and business associations
- Volunteer - be part of our team locally or globally
- Be a Sponsor – get recognized as a leader
- Submit a story for our website – share your experiences
- Sign our Charter – show your support now!
- Sign up for our email newsletters – keep informed about the latest news and information
If you have questions, please contact: Elizabeth Rosenzweig, Founder and Director, World Usability Day, firstname.lastname@example.org or +1 781-891-2032.